- "Fund-raiser set for D. family" ... and the bills it must pay for Cameron's hospitalization and recovery (from a serious head injury)
- "Benefit dinner/dance for heart disease and car accident victim"
- "Tom W. benefit spaghetti dinner and bake sale"
- "Community benefit planned for W. tonight at BC High School"
- "4-H Club Hoping to Raise Final $4,000" ... for a Paws With A Cause dog for 19 year old with cerebral palsy
- "Benefit this Sunday for leukemia patient's family" ... to help offset medical and funeral costs
- "Saginaw native auctions off America's original 50-star flag" to help pay ... costs related to his diabetes and partial foot amputation.
- "Benefit Planned for A." ... to raise money to help the family.
- "Forget-me-not" "Auburn family, struck by troubles, gets a little help"
- "Benefit dinner planned to help Mc." ... to help with expenses accrued during cancer treatments
- "Fundraiser will help with dental work"
- "S. benefit planned" ... to pay for medical bills that are not covered by insurance.
- "Her 'special' arm"... puffy and swollen and has a hue of blue. Friends of the M. are holding a benefit for the family ...
- "A past of help, a present need" Friends and family of M. L. are sponsoring a benefit to raise money to help pay for medical bills and prescription costs associated with a second kidney transplant ... The ... bills are more than most people can comprehend ...
- ... and on ... and on ... and on ... just in one small city of one state of the U.S. as per the Midland Daily News of Midland, Michigan
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Spaghetti Dinner Headlines
A few of the examples of headlines from only one small city of one state in the U.S. ... (with the last names only identified by the first initial)
Posted by Bob Haiducek (hi' da sek) , Bob the Health and Health Care Advocate at 7:53 PM